• Show
Clear All

• Vintage three-wheeled Cushman Wanted

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	241
    Open or enclosed. These were used by meter maids, post office, and other people wanting cheap transportation around town back in 40s, 50s, and 60s. I like to find a rust free one in good operating condition. I'd prefer one close to SE Texas -- but will travel for the right one at the right price. I've listed 100s of items for sale on this site and always prefer to barter for something I've listed in the Wanted section.

I live 40 miles SW of downtown Houston, TX.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
    Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4635383906746/

Comment

That's pretty cool, but I really need a larger Truckster for the three wheeled. Something to replace my golf cart in the pits where 2 people can ride in and a truck bed.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
      Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7536963760754/ but it is electric...

Comment

now I like that

Comment

Working...
          X