• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Drag Racers - Don't have an empty trailer

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	274How many times have you had to cart or pickup your race car on a longer trip -- but were empty in one direction?
    Do you have room for large parts like an engine, transmission of fender?

As soon as you know of a trip that you'll be making -- post in this section where and when you're going, what direction you'll be empty, what big cities you'll be going through, and how far off course you are willing to go.

Example:

On Thursday October 17th I'll be taking a car from a little south of Houston, Texas to a little west of Detroit Michigan. I'll be going through Nacadoches, Texarkana, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, Toledo and all points in between. While the trailer will be full, I have an almost empty pick up bed (with tonneau cover) for large parts. I'm willing to go no more that 75 miles off route. If you have something large you need transported -- text me at 713-899-7704 with what the part is, where it needs to be picked up, and where delivered and I'll let you know if I can do it and for how much.

On Friday Evening or Saturday Morning I will be making the reverse trip with an almost empty truck bed (again with a tonneau cover) AND an empty 24' Enclosed trailer -- with electric winch. If you have something needing to head south on my route -- text me with the pertinent information and I'll get back to you with a quote.

I live 40 miles SW of downtown Houston, TX.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
    Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated
Working...
X