• B5 Blue
    • White Bucket Seat Interior
    • 4-Speed in a Console
    • V-Code 6BBL (6-Pack in Dodge Speak)
    • Tic-Toc-Tach
    • 0 Miles since HemiTyme Restorations performed it’s Rotisserie Restoration
    • A few modifications from stock – all of which are reversible
    The car is in the NE Corner under a flannel cover and in a air bubble
    Click on a gallery photo below to see full size. Some browsers may require you to right-click and open. From the 10th Row down — you will see a mixture of photos from before (car was solid and the restorer wanted to know why I wanted to restore it) and during the installation.

• Click the link for more photos and information
    Rare Combination B5 BlueWhite Bucket Seat Interior4-Speed in a ConsoleV-Code 6BBL (6-Pack in Dodge Speak)Tic-Toc-Tach0 Miles since HemiTyme Restorations performed it's Rotisserie RestorationA few modifications from stock - all of which are reversible The car is in the NE Corner under a flannel cover and in a air bubble Click…

I live 40 miles SW of downtown Houston, TX.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
    Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated

I live 40 miles SW of downtown Houston, TX.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
    Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated

Comment

Working...
    X