• Show
Clear All

• Cushman Eagle Scooter Wanted

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	243

I would like to barter for a nice Cushman Eagle Scooter in good (or better) running condition. Check out the items I have for sale and lets try to make a deal. I'd prefer close to SE Texas -- but will ship the right scooter at the right price.

I live 40 miles SW of downtown Houston, TX.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
    Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8310302074186/

Comment

That's exactly what I'm looking for, I wonder if he's interested in a trade.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
      Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated

Comment

Don't know but I transport it to you for fuel and lodging.. Be great if it would work out for the 29th Oct..

Comment

Originally posted by Utter View Post
          Don't know but I transport it to you for fuel and lodging.. Be great if it would work out for the 29th Oct..
          I APPRECIATE that, but I'm leaving for two weeks on the morning of the 29th. I'm waiting to hear back as it might be on my way to Buffalo, then Elkhart, then Houston.

Comment

Working...
          X