• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Than New Customized 6-Speed 2009 Challenger RT For Barter

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	252Click image for larger version  Name:	541_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.5 KB ID:	253Click image for larger version  Name:	540_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.0 KB ID:	254Click image for larger version  Name:	539_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	255Click image for larger version  Name:	538_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.4 KB ID:	256Click image for larger version  Name:	536_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.6 KB ID:	257Click image for larger version  Name:	535_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	258Click image for larger version  Name:	534_preview.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.2 KB ID:	259

Less than 15,000 miles
    Custom $15000 paint job. The Metallic Pearl Red cost over $1000 for a gallon. Car disassembled to be painted. Have photos of process
    Short stroke pistol grip shifter with screwless grips hand carved out of Exotic (expensive and by permit) Zebra Maple, stained to match car's exterior.
    Sequential tail lights
    Skip shift eliminator
    Never abused, never driven in bad weather, and always stored under cover at night.
    Black Zebrawood dash/console/door trim
    Gets more TUPM "Thumbs Up Per Mile" that most anything on the road.
    Well maintained.

I'd love to keep this car, but I have 31 vehicles ad need to thin the herd down to ten. I have two nice low mileage Challengers. I'll keep the one that doesn't sell first.

I'm not looking for NADA used car price as this is a Custom car with uber low miles. However, in the Wanted section of this site I've listed some items I'd like to trade for -- and offer this car as a potential barter. Cash price is $20K

I live 40 miles SW of downtown Houston, TX.

TEXT ME ONLY if you're interested what I'm selling. Because of Spam calls - I do not answer from numbers not already in my phone book
    Sorry, I can't crate and ship large items. Placing an ad in the Transportation Section of this site to get it transported to you uncrated
Working...
X